Monday, December 10, 2012

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas

Over the last few years living with roommates, I have accumulated a little bit of Christmas decorations but not too much because I have always gone home for the holiday. This year is our first year being married and since we are due so close to Christmas we can not travel for the holiday. Bummer. So I wanted to make some decorations to make the holiday a little bit more special our little family.

One of our FHE's we went and picked out a tree, decorated it, made hot chocolate, and I copied Dawn and made a wreath out of the trimmings. Love it!

I saw several burlap tree skirts and I thought that I would give it a try. Will not use burlap ever again. HATE IT! so itchy! and it was not an easy fabric to work with. But for this year this tree skirt will do and it does it job nicely.

I had some extra burlap....

and of course everyone needs some stockings.

Another FHE Jordan and I and a couple of other couples from our ward went to the Zoo Lights. It was nice spending time with them but it was FREEZING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment