Sunday, May 12, 2013

Paul and Chelsea's Wedding

Right after Jordan's birthday dinner we headed back home to pack and get on the road to head to Arizona for Paul's wedding. So Friday, May 10, we headed to the temple to wait for the newly weds to come out. 

Happy family at the temple. 


The classic kiss outside the temple doors.

Finally, these 3 little kids are together, 
Emilee & Porter (8 wks), Me & Elsie (21 wks), Katt & Gracin (3 wks)

 Grandma & Elsie


Cuddly Baby! I love this girl!


Grandpa and Elsie


Dawn and Rigdon dancing the night away


The happy couple and their first dance. 


While we were in Arizona, Jordan and I were able to go out with Savanna and Logan. We need to be better at taking pictures with the group that we are with :( But we went bowling and played in the arcade while we waited for an open lane. It was so much fun, but it's always fun with Sav. 





Finally able to hold little Porter. Someday I hope to be as photogenic as he is. 

Elsie loving her carseat. Good thing since she was in it for long with the drive. 


Happy Mothers Day to our sweet mother. All the girls (minus Rachael) took mom out to dinner. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful mother who has taught us such wonderful values. 



2 comments:

  1. LOL That's a great picture of my kid...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute post! I couldn’t take my eyes off from the baby. She is adorable. My daughter was also this little on my sister’s wedding that was in one of the finest event venues Chicago. We had such an amazing time then. I will also share the pictures from that day soon.

    ReplyDelete