Monday, October 28, 2013

Jive Dance Concert

This is my 3rd year at Jive. Every year I think about quitting because I think that there are other dances that are so much better than our class and costumes that are better than ours. I feel like we get the shaft and not so great choices because we are the closest to the Elite Company and Gina (the owner of Jive) wants to keep them as separated as possible. But I love dancing so much and each year it does get better.



Opener Costume. Lauren, Serina, and I.


Me and Nina. 


The whole class and our hiphop outfits. We were dancing to a song off Ferris Bueller


Our lyrical Costume. 

Thank you for all the support from friends and family that came to see me preform!! 

And thats our character Costume. 


And Andrea that was in town so she was able to come see it as well. 

And of course Randi, who was not able to dance with us this year because she had her baby boy, Trey like 6 weeks before the concert. 


See why I don't really like the costumes, they all look like costumes that you would have young girls wear instead of the adult company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment