Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Our Random Trip to Idaho

Several of Jordans siblings planned on going up to Idaho to visit some family up there for Memorial Day weekend. We were not planning on going because Jordan was supposed to go to Florida that weekend for 2 weeks but the night before they told him that he could stay and do a make up so he can attend school. So we ended up going up there. Here are a few pictures from the trip.


Yes this is the man that I married.


He is very silly


A slide at the girls camp.


Check out that preggo belly!


These were dangerous.


Jordan and Beck

Since being married to Jordan I have heard a lot about huckleberry shakes and how they have the best ones in Driggs Idaho. So of course we had to get some while we were there.


Jackson Hole, Wyoming


We went shooting for a little.


The Sister-in-Laws. I think that the smith boys have very similar taste in women.

1 comment:

  1. I'm having fun reading your blog! You have such a cute little belly! I'm super excited for your baby to come. I love the 3D picture of her. I love to read the comments about Jordan...like the one where he questioned if you knew how to make crepes. Brandon would have asked the same thing. Lack of faith. But it's fun to blow them away with our outstanding skills, no? :)

    ReplyDelete